Saturday 22 September 2012

Robbie Williams - Better Man



A song that I (and a person who likes oat meals) enjoy very much.


As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man



If we feel no shame, there's no pain. 
Does that mean we are perfect?
No room for improvement?
 

I wish I had treated my lady companions a little better...
Looking back, I am such a baby. 
Childish tantrums... Sulking pride...  Overblown ego...


The last one patted my head as I asked for forgiveness in her bosom.
She smiled and told me she is training me for the next woman.
13 years my junior, she is a lot more mature than me. 


She knows...
 
 


  

6 comments:

  1. Hi SMOL,

    I am always in pain. Does it mean that I have plenty of shame? Hmmm...

    Oh, by the way, I am sure you enjoyed the training... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AK,

      Your pain is a masochist's heaven ;)

      If not, I wonder if medical marijuana is legal in Singapore?

      Relationships are so interesting.

      Men pretend to be interested in Y to get to X. Women dangle X so we can leap through hoops to offer them Y.

      Delete
    2. SMOL,

      Heaven? Dunno if there is one but I like the idea of heaven. :D

      Pretend to be interested in Y to get X? Dangle X so that we offer Y? Aiyoh! So confusing! Oh my! I have a headache! The pain! Now, is this related to shame or is it a sham?

      Delete
    3. i believe as we live, we should be striving to be a better and better man. It really is better and better for ourselves and the people around us. It is really for everything. If not we are not living but the "walking deads"

      Delete
    4. Yes temperament!

      Sometimes knowing less can be more blissful; but I would rather bear with the pain of knowing a little too much...

      Ai yeah! Must do more think less ;)

      Being doing too much self-reflections! Balance needed :)



      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...