Sunday 23 May 2021

My SERS Journey


I was recently interviewed by the good folks at Stacked Homes about my SERS journey.


If you interested, you can check it out over here:


Hitting The SERS Jackpot




I really like their website. 

From day 1 when I first worked with them (they were my sponsor), I've already noticed they brought something fresh into the property listing space - aesthetics. 

I'm into sculpture and photography. Even if you are not, I'm sure you can spot the care and attention they've paid to "beauty".  

Discerning property buyers would appreciate it. 


I love working with young startups. Its nice to work with youths with dreams, and acting on them already! Not just dreaming...

Stacked Homes has grown a lot since my first contact. 

Now they have their own YouTube channel and Podcasts section too!

How cool is that?



Oh! For readers coming here at this watering hole for the first time, here's more pictures of my new flat:


Views From My Balcony



 


 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jared!! Lady luck favor those who prepared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AT_AT,

      Yup, pure dumb luck!

      Then again, luck is preparedness meeting opportunity. Wink, wink .

      Lol!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your new one-million-dollar-view(s) flat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy,

      Thanks!

      That's the only consolation a HDB heartlander can get.

      I would prefer a "no view" landed property any day! That's if I can afford one in Singapore!

      Delete
  3. Tio HDB $1M Jackpot and only to those lucky ones who are invited to take part! Congratulations! Huat tua tua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CW,

      Lol!

      That's how "inflation" with rumours and hyperbole works...

      SERS jackpot...

      Million dollar view...

      Then you come along and add oil and vinegar...

      What HDB $1M jackpot???

      You sure you not in sales?

      You har!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...