Wednesday 13 July 2016

Staycation at Jen Hotel Orchard Gateway - 11 to 14 July 2016



Spending 4 days 3 nights right in the middle of Orchard Road.

Just a break.



View at breakfast looking down at Orchard Road



Pool view at the 19th floor. Looks like Hong Kong's bird cages right?  



People's Park, Raffles Place, Marina Bay Sands, and Lao Lee's place



Emerald Hill and Cairnhill - different from up here. Condos r' us?



Yes, another infinity pool. Eh? All ang mohs?



Today's view with drizzle. Only me there. Whole place to myself!




10 comments:

  1. The crux of the matter...

    Got woman with u?? Muhahhaha!! Mother not included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SMOL,

    Wow, looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LP,

      It's nice to get a feeling of what's it like to stay in Orchard Road - shop till 10pm and instead of taking my usual bus home, I just took the elevator home ;)

      Delete
  3. enjoy the Ang moh! Men or women huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rolf,

      The pool got ang moh men and women.

      During breakfast, majority were Japanese women in their 40s to late 60s???

      Interesting!

      Delete
  4. Wow that was a long staycation!!!

    4 days 3 nights... you never say earlier. We had a bloggers meeting somewhere at the area nearby on one of those days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B,

      It's OK.

      I needed some me time for myself. Wink.

      Next month I'm invited to play the banana game. So got chance to meet up with you all :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Smol,

    You are the miminal few who had the staycopy in Singapore. Somemore, the duration was four days and three nights. You are indeed the special few.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben,

      No, I'm not "special".

      Pause. Wink.

      LOL!


      Well, I definitely no "legion" too!



      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...