Thursday 21 April 2011

My favourite J-pop idol in the 80s





This song and video is dedicated to Isaac :)

Today, K-pop rules. But in the 80s, it was J-pop! She is my favourite japanese idol in the 80s. I have a weakness for the cute "japanese teeth" look. LOL!

I remember eagerly waiting during CNY to watch the delayed TCS telecast of the Japanese Red and White song competition from NHK.  (I got laughed by my singapore colleagues last CNY when I said TCS - they teased it's now called Media Corps. Lucky I never say SBC!)


And below is the Taiwan chinese version.  金瑞瑤 is one of the first generation pop idols in Taiwan.

It's reminiscing time! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so honoured that SMOL will dedicate a post to me :)

    But as you know, I prefer 20+ year old girls!

    Please do dedicate a post to me when you've taken with pretty Greek girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...