Thursday 24 March 2022

Finally No Masks Outdoors!

 

It's a start!


OK, masks are still needed indoors. That meant weekends I still have to put my mask on.


I can live with that!


As a snake oil, I'm used to putting my "in your best interest" mask on when facing customers anyways,



I just hope fellow Singaporeans will have the cow sense to their masks on while travelling in MRT or buses. 

But then, who am I kidding!? Just look how many still talk amongst themselves and on the phones while taking public transport...

For private car hires and taxis, I'm sure the driver will ask their customers to put their masks on during the ride. So no worries here. 



Although I'm not working in the travel related sector, feel a sense of relief for my service related brethren. 

Not gonna lie. 

There's a bit of guilt seeing how retail and F&B have more or less "recovered", yet through no fault of anyone, those who happened to worked in the tourism sector are still "suffering"... 

Hang in there! There's light at the end of the tunnel!



By the way, I still doing my weekly ART test every Saturday before I start work during the weekends. 

The ART kits were provided free of charge by the retailer I'm stationed in. 

Smart business move. You don't want one infected promoter/staff to infect the rest of the hired guns! We are already shorted handed as it is... Cost savings remember? That's why I'm not a fan of save more or austerity...

Of course on the outside, the PR spin its to "protect" our customers. Sure, if you say so...



Breathe.

Ah...





2 comments:

  1. Smol,

    Fire 1 staff can buy lots of ART for a few years' supply lol.


    Yeah, hospitality reits went up strong today. Genting S'pore too ... 75% of baccarat, blackjack, slot machines can operate liao. 😂

    Even airline related chiong ... SIA, SIA Eng, SATS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spur,

      Companies that focus on Earn More are the ones to ride for the "recovery play" ;)

      If companies are still letting go of staff or in the "Save More" mode, I would not want to pay "growth" PE multiples for them, never mind their prices have bounced...

      Want to buy also must wait for prices to drop to "value" PE multiples mah!


      Nice pop for STI. Once above 3400, we are not that far from the recent high at 3441?

      Amazing isn't it?

      Buy the dip still works!

      No wonder our fisherman panda is delirious with joy and happiness :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...