Friday 10 January 2020

The Garden of Words - My "Jie-Jie" complex


Just watched this heartwarming 45 minutes anime from Youtube:





If you watching, do stay all the way to the end after the credits. It seems Marvel is not the only ones using this trick...



Growing up and studying in a monastery secondary school (all boys), I guess its natural to have feelings for our female teachers, especially if they are hot.

Females readers studying in convents may have similar fantasies, no? 

Anyway, let's just say I joined the Art Club because of her. Wink.

Who wouldn't want to spend more time with those you have a fondness to?

Nothing happened. Its all one sided. 

Bitter-sweet. 

All part of growing up.



Guess what? After leaving school at 16 to work, most of my female colleagues are older jie-jie. 

How not to have a jie-jie complex like that?

Thankfully, I am "nornal" now.

It happend when I reached and passed 50. (Get it?)

LOL!



Watching the anime, I recognised quite a few landmarks and buildings in the background.

Tokyo Bird WatchingTokyo Buildings

Shinjuku Gyoen National Park is huge!







 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. CW,

      No. I've always fancied women in their late 30s to early 40s.

      That has not changed.

      Now that I am 50 and beyond, these women have become mei-mei ;)

      LOL!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...