Friday 15 February 2019

SleepWiz - ErgoLush Gel-infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper


Some of you may have just returned from your CNY vacations.

I myself went for a 4 days 3 nights staycation at Jens Orchardgateway, the week prior to CNY.


Ever noticed the beds at the 4 stars and above hotels are very comfortable?

Next time, lift up the bedsheets and take a look at the mattress. 

Good (and atas) mattresses usually have 2 sections - the main bulky and thick part for the support, and a thinner part on top to provide the plushness and "sinking-in" feeling.

This part can be attached and sewn to the main mattress, or come as a separate topper that's laid on top.

I prefer the removable version.


I don't know what you do in bed, but we can spill, soil, and squirt quite a bit of mess in bed when we're having fun!

Of course when mom or mom-in-law came visiting, we act all innocent and sing song its because we like to have breakfast in bed. 

Its just coffee stains. 

Yeah, right.... 


With a removable mattress topper, its a lot cheaper to throw away the evidence than changing the whole mattress. Wink.


Memory foam used to be expensive. Now the price has come down by quite a bit. 

Some of you may have memory foam insoles from the new walking shoes you've bought. Comfy right?


Take a look at this website from my kind sponsor:


SleepWiz - ErgoLush Gel-infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper



At the low price of $87.90, how's that to enhance your sleep quality at night?


Don't say got lobang bo jio! 













12 comments:

  1. Cheaper to change mattress protector than topper. 😛

    Topper is good when get 9/10 or 10/10 hardness mattress for backache, and then discovering it's like sleeping on bricks! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spur,

      Mattress protectors remind me of those they use for old folk homes and baby cots :(

      Hope I never get to use them ;)


      I often joked to customers during my old upholstery retailing days, if they want super firm mattresses, why don't they sleep on the floor instead?

      Just buy some futons and they're good to go!

      LOL!



      Delete
    2. Those usual fabric-based protectors with thin foam or polyester fibre filling no match for old folks in nursing homes. 😬

      Hospital & old folks home mattresses are PVC covered. Kekeke!

      Ehhh, reminds me of a previous tenant who requested a new mattress. 2 years later when I went to take over the property, discovered that the mattress still had its original plastic protective wrapping.

      I didn't think to ask him what sort of activities he did such that he didn't want to remove the waterproof plastic. 😲

      Delete
    3. Spur,

      Offhand I can only think of whipped cream, jello, baby oil?


      Oh dear. I think I must visit Waterloo Street Kwan Im Ma to do purification of my mind!

      LOL!


      Delete
  2. I lost it at squirt LOL! For a while I thought the blog post was going to be a lot juicier :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin,

      This is definitely 18+ and above watering hole ;)


      Delete
  3. temperament,

    Of course must lie down and test! Everyone is different!

    Soft and hard very difficult to "quantify" up to 2 decimal places ;)

    What is hard to you is soft to me...


    But then, if the price is low enough, sure got people brave enough to buy from internet!?

    Don't look at me. I'm still puzzled with those who buy shoes online...

    LOL!



    Eh, most good mattresses come with 10 years warranty. Can exchange if its manufacturing defect.

    As for your example, yes, some retailers over at ang moh countries have very liberal exchange back policies. Even if its change of mind after several weeks, stores will take it back. FOC!


    How to tell if its brand new?

    Nowadays women can have their hymen surgically restored.

    So if the packaging looks OKish, don't ask too many questions lah!





    ReplyDelete
  4. temperament,

    The one skill I've learned from NS and reservist is the ability to sleep anywhere when I'm wearing my No.3 uniform.

    Helmet is my pillow. Concrete floor is my bed ;)


    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SMOL,

    Why Jen Orchard Gateway and Jen Tanglin? Why not others? Experience a bit more exotic choices lah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unintelligent Nerd,

      I like going back to familiar places where the staff recognise me ;)


      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...