Tuesday 6 September 2016

First Singaporean Board Game To Hit High Street Stores






Technically this post is not an advertorial - not paid $ and I didn't even get a free drink!

But I'll still label it as an advertorial.

This way, the good folks at Capital Gains Studio may remember and buy me a drink next time we cross paths. Wink.

And no, they didn't hint or coerce me into writing this post. It just happens I'm on their media release email blast list.


So, if you free from 1-6pm this coming Friday, you may want to drop by Takashimaya to check it out.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. CW,

      Played the previous version at BFP.

      Was invited to play this latest version 2 weeks ago but I couldn't make it due to my Conversational Malay class.

      That's why I didn't even get a free drink!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...