Sunday 4 November 2012

Shanghai 04 November 2012

11:38 pm Changi Airport Terminal 3


Another 1.5 hours to go for my red-eye flight to Shanghai...

It's been too long! After waiting for 10 months, it's my first vacation outside of Singapore for 2012.

Mom's condition has stablised. Now we just need to go for check-ups every 6 weeks. I've got a little window to re-visit Shanghai for the next 10 days. 

A rest is always good for the soul. Need to re-set my mind and body too!  


It's been 4 years since I've left Shanghai for Athens December 2008. Shanghai must have changed a lot. 

I've always loved Shanghai. Have many fond memories there. Shall hope to re-trace some of my favourite haunts during the next 10 days.

Missed the food. I guess it's a case of "convert and repent later" - like in the movie: Kingdom Of Heaven.

Hope to re-invent myself as a travel blogger within the next 10 days.

Stay tuned.   

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Visiting all your Ex girlfriend too? Ha! Ha! Naughty? Naughty? Enjoy lah!

      Delete
    2. still not enough rest?? thats too much enjoyment already!

      temperament, you right on again haha.

      Delete
    3. 10 days where got enough? like my friend, immgrate to Shanghai la.

      came back with a wife, 3 children and lots of cash too.

      Delete
  2. Hi SMOL,

    May your mum enjoy good health :) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your mom is ok. It is one load off your mind. You deserve a good break after being such a good son.

    Do blog about interesting experiences in Shanghai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SMOL

    Enjoy your holiday in Shanghai!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...