Thursday 28 April 2011

The road less travelled


Taken during the recent Easter holidays in Heraklion, Crete 2011.
Did I follow the paved path, or did I went into the rocks and have some fun with the water? Sure, it's easier to look silly when no one knows me. But would I dare to do it in Singapore? Hmm.... why the difference?

A railway track makes travelling fun!
Just sit back at the window and bask in the sun

On the highway is not so bad too
Just need to stop once in a while for the loo

A dirt track is not really my cup of tea
All the bruises from the bumps are not what I want to see!

But ask me to braze a trail of my own......
I tend to freeze as my past experiences have shown. 

Ah! The road less travelled is better when others take the lead
I guess it's my fears and inhibitions that I have to beat! 


2 comments:

  1. Jared I'm with you, sit back and enjoy the ride. The world is crazy enough for me, a little down time relaxing on a train - and what was that old phrase 'leave the driving to us' - is perfect. Thanks for sharing :)

    Marcia Schechinger

    Comment from: http://www.voicesnet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smol,

    Do as per one's wish as long as it is not against the law. We only live once. Do Do It!

    Wtk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...